top of page
  • How do I submit a translation request?
    Email your documents to so that I can review your documents and send you a quote. If you don’t have an electronic copy of your documents, please take a clear picture or scan the documents with a scanner or your cell phone.
  • How can I get a quote?
    Every project is different, and projects vary in length and scope. If you've already scanned or have an electronic copy of your document (PDF or Word are best, but I can also work with Google docs or docs on Dropbox), please reach out via email at I will provide you with a quote and an estimated date of completion.
  • How will I receive my translation?
    All translations are delivered electronically a PDF document. Once I complete your translation, it will be emailed directly to the email address you provided. Should you require physical delivery, I will mail them to your preferred address via USPS.
  • Can you certify my translation?
    I certify all of my translations at no additional cost. My certification includes the following: The type of document translated. A statement of my qualifications. A statement affirming the accuracy of the document. My name, signature, and seal. If you have a translation completed but need a certification statement, I can review your translation and issue a certificate of accuracy for you. Just email me the information.
  • Do I need my translation notarized?
    A notarization is a certification issued by a Notary Public. Translators must request a notarized certificate from a Notary Public. We cannot notarize our own work. Notarization is not usually required for translations unless it is specifically requested by the entity that will receive your documents. Here in California, for example, the County Recorder usually requires a notarized certification and they will even provide you with a form to fill out.
  • What types of documents do you translate?
    I can take care of virtually any type of document for use in the legal, judicial, law enforcement, and media fields. That is my area of expertise. That includes official documents and records as listed below, but also divorce decrees, powers of attorney, corporate minutes, etc. Official documents Birth Certificates Marriage Certificates Death Certificates Passports Licenses Academic Documents High School Diplomas Undergraduate and graduate degrees Academic records and transcripts I also transcribe and translate audio and video files such as: Media interviews Interrogations Investigations Calls Speeches and more
  • What if I need a transcription?
    You can contact me via email and I will provide you with a link to upload your audio or video file. Alternatively, if you already have it saved in the cloud, you can provide me with a link and I can download from your servers.
  • What forms of payments do you accept?
    Once I review your documents or audio files, I will send you a quote that will include payment details, including a link should you wish to pay by credit card or bank transfer. I kindly request pre-payment in full for all personal document translations.
bottom of page